Thursday, January 24, 2013

Our New Home

Looking through, I have somehow or another forgot to document another HUGE happening in our life.  We moved!  It is an extremely fast-paced and crazy-meant-to-be type of sale and purchase...but needless to say we are in a new home that we absolutely love.  It has 5 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms.  A walkout basement, a balcony deck off the dining room and 2 car garage.  Even though we have lived here for almost 5 months already, I am amazed at how much a bright house makes your life better.  Our1st home was great, dont get me wrong- but this house has so much more natural light and I can't get enough of it. Truly our heaven on earth.  So, here are some photos I took today of the rooms I had access to!

Master Bedroom





Master Bathroom/Closet




Laundry Room (with my 2 best friends!!!)


Family Room


Office



Entryway


So, I know that wasnt everything, but Paris is taking a nap in her room and Belle is downstairs and everytime I open the baby gate she comes running upstairs and I didnt want to wake Paris.  And now I just realized I didnt take any of the kitchen or dining area.  Next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment