Sunday, January 20, 2013

White Christmas in Ohio

I can't even begin to explain how happy I was to be in Ohio for a little for Christmas!  I love my life in Idaho truly.  But I also love my family more than I could possibly describe and I have missed them.  I have missed not only being a part of my little cousins lives, going to lunch with my Gram, feeding the horses and cows with my dad, staying up with my mom unil all hours of the night but also I have missed them having an influence on Paris's life.  I am who I am because of my family- everyone...more than just my parents...my aunts and uncles and cousins...So, with that mindset, I find it hard to just visit once a year.  But I will take what I can get until everyone moves to Boise!  haha  It was a great and busy two week trip and Dusty and I were able to see a couple of our friends while we were there too!  Here are some of my favorite phots from the vacation!  Paris was soooo loved and doted on while we were there and she was eating up all the attention!
Baby Toddv (5)- not very baby anymore!
Gram reading the traditional Twas the Night Before Christmas.
Paris was really good opening her own gifts!
Carley, Dallin, Paris and I went sledding at Sharon hill.
Everyone else went to see Les Mis- we were happy to be in the snow!
She is still loving her stacking cups from Santa!
Mom with the great Martin pond frozen over in the backdrop.
snuggles with Grandma
Uncle Tim in the front workin it
Todd and Mal
Paris's first 1st bday party attendees!
Blow out the candle!
My 4 favortie people in the world
Paris and her Great Gram



No comments:

Post a Comment