Thursday, June 23, 2011

My favorite Blogger!

This post is mainly for Elisabeth...but handy for all!  I have a favorite blogger that I follow weekly and I get so much inspiration and great ideas from her.  I've started her 21 day challenge (a different organizing idea for everyday) and I have created her Home Management Binder.  The binder is a miracle in my life.  Since becoming pregnant, I have realized that I forget a lot of things everything.
 words...
           bills...
                names...
                        the day....
                                 turning off the oven...
                                              turning off the crock pot...
                                                           turning off the bath water...
You get the idea, right?  So, this binder has really helped me to get my thoughts and ideas organized for myself and our home.  Here is the link to hers A Bowl Full of Lemons Binder.  I didnt include as many tabs because clearly my life isnt as complex as hers...so my tabs are:

1.  Schedule
2.  To Do
3.  Meals/Grocery List
4.  Cleaning
5. Finances
6. Contacts
7. Gift Ideas (i always get good ideas for gifts but then when the time comes to purchase something for a baby shower or birthday...I forgot my good idea).
The templates she uses cost money, so I created my own.  If anyone wants some, (they arent as cute as hers...but they are free) let me know and I can email them to you!

Happy Organizing=Happy Women=Happy Home!



2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing. I would love for you to email me copies of your lists. I love the cleaning schedule for a month, so then you aren't so overwhelmed. And the meal planner and the "school" section. I can never keep track of all those papers teachers send home the first week. Love it!

    ReplyDelete