Monday, November 8, 2010

best idea of the day!

Since I usually end up making 15 unnecessary trips to the grocery store each month, I decided to get super organized.  I planned out every dinner for the next month!  By making one tip (including buying 2 gallons of milk for just two of us) I was able to save anywhere between $100-$150 this month!  If your looking for dinner ideas that are easy (even I can do it) and resourceful...I'm your girl!  For most of the dinner ideas I even included the top rated recipe for your convenience!  :)

Poached Eggs on toast
Sloppy Joes and Nacho Cheese Doritos
Grilled Cheese and Tomato soup
Banana Oatmeal
Pot Roast with Carrots, Cabbage and Potatoes
Wegman's Roasted Vegetable Pizza
Bell Pepper Omelets with Broiled Bagels with Rosemary garlic and grated Parmesan cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment