Are you looking for a super delicious fall snack that doesnt contain pumpkin??? Gotcha covered!!! Try it!
Makes: 10 cups • Prep time: 15 min • Cook time: 5 min
- 1 bag (2.9 oz.) microwave 94% fat free butter popcorn, cooked according to package directions
- 1 package (5 oz.) dried cherries
- 1 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 Tbsp. Promise® Buttery Spread
- 1 tsp. baking soda
In large bowl sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, combine popcorn with fruit; set aside.
In 1-quart glass measuring cup or microwave-safe bowl, combine sugar with corn syrup. Microwave at HIGH 4 minutes or until very pale yellow. With heat resistant rubber spatula or wooden spoon, stir in pecans. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until pale yellow. Stir in Promise® Buttery Spread and baking soda. With spatula sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, quickly and carefully drizzle mixture over popcorn and fruit, stirring constantly, until popcorn