Thursday, November 7, 2013

Wednesday was Great!

I woke up early yesterday due to going to bed early due to Mr. Wright contracting the flu from his business partner. B-u-m-m-e-r. But...good for my wish list of things to do!
I finally finished decorating the tops of our kitchen cabinets. After 1 year and 1 month in our house it is fini. I didn't buy anything special, just used what I had and I like it!

I then decided make the most noise possible by gutting my pantry and starting over. I literally took everything out (yes my kitchen was a wreck for half the day), wiped it down and pretended we were moving in again. Not a huge visual difference but now I can actually reach everything I use regularly and I got rid if weird things that just happen to find themselves in the pantry. Like a ceramic pumpkin...or a netty pot?  Oh my, this is embarrassing!  When Dusty saw it he sarcastically exclaimed, "yay it looks the same!!!"  No. Not at all. Not one tiny bit.  The toaster finally has a permanent spot.
BEFORE

AFTER


And my final project of the day was working on Paris's baby clothes quilt. I am 100% in love with how it is coming along & she already loves cuddling with it. I probably will finish it within the next few days. 
Here's a sneak peak of the back and binding, made from her receiving blankets. 
It was a good day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment