Friday, November 1, 2013

Homemade Quiet Book

A few months ago I made Paris a Quiet Book. I wanted it to just focus on a few basic toddler skills such as matching, attaching various materials, and counting. She has fun when she plays with it but I've realized I should have attached all the pieces with yarn so nothing would drop out or get lost. One button down already!  I had fun making it- mainly planning it.
Still need to hand stitch her name.
Bead counting
Apples go from basket to tree - attach with magnets.  Owl's eyes velcro on/off.
Velcro bubblegum (her favorite page) and tying the ballet slipper.
Money for candy
Button on/off flower tops and mirror with little hair clips for her to do herself.
Dress Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head.
She can slip her little hands in these mittens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment